In order to allow you to easily propose 👕 clothing to your TipRs we decided to work with Teezily, which allows you to create T-shirts, sweatshirts and tank tops, with your own designs.
Once ordered by a TipR, these items are directly printed and shipped by Teezily, so you don't have to worry about anything.
To create a clothing item, nothing could be more simple:
- Click on "Manage my Shop"
2. Then click on "Create a product":
The uPrint creation interface is displayed.
3. Import your designs. To do this, click on the little extras and choose a good quality jpeg. We recommend 16 x 16 cm - 300 dpi - RGB images. Then click on "Generate"
Your products will then be created and this may take a few minutes.
💡 Take this opportunity to read our advice.
4. Then select the products you like from those offered to you.
Currently, the following products are offered in our Shop:
💡 New products will be regularly added to this basic range.
💡 The clothes are made of cotton and polyester. The type of printing is direct printing on the garment which provides excellent image quality. The mugs are ceramic and pass in the dishwasher and in the microwave.
Once all of your products have been chosen, click on "Validate my choice"
5. Personalize your products by
- Defining their name
- Choosing the colors you want to offer your TipRs
- Choosing the available sizes
- By defining your profit, i.e. the amount that will return to you after the sale
💡 The selling price is made up of the printing price, which is defined by Printful, and which corresponds to the production price of the product, and your profit.
Then click on "Send to Shop"
6. Once your product has been sent to your Shop, a message will appear
💡 In your Shop Printful products can take a little time to get a visual. Don't worry, it's completely normal.
7. Once in your Shop, the product can be modified by clicking on the "..." in the last column
8. All you have to do is enter the description of your product, check its selling price, the color(s) available and the sizes available, customize the link of the garment, then define the available stock, the display and the status of the Shop.
Once done, you just need to validate; your garment now appears in the list of your available products! 🎉