To use Instagram on uTip, the Instagram account must be a Business account and be linked to a Facebook page. So,because Instagram is from Facebook, we need to go through the social network to retrieve your account data.
When connecting the account on uTip, you must use a Facebook account which is allowed to manage the Facebook page and which is linked to the Instagram account.
To switch your Instagram account to a Business account:
1. Click on your profile icon at the top right to access the profile
2. Click again on the three small horizontal lines at the top right
3. Settings> Account> Switch to professional account
How do I link my Instagram account to a Facebook Page that I manage?
- Go to your profile (on the little man) and press "..."
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account> Linked Accounts, then select Facebook.
- Enter your Facebook login information if you have not already done so.
- By default, your Instagram account will be associated with your personal Facebook profile. To associate it with a Page, choose a Page that you manage under Share on.
Link an Instagram account to a Facebook Page
- Go to your Facebook page.
- Select Settings at the top of your Page.
- Select Instagram.
- To add an existing Instagram account to your Page, click Connect.
- Enter your Instagram account username and password, then select Sign in.
⚠️ It is not possible yet to link a Creator Instagram account to the platform.