You must have confirmed, at this point, your identity to request a transfer. To find out why, you can go to our dedicated article. To learn how to validate your identity another article is dedicated to this question.
Your ID may have been rejected during the validation process. Here are some ways to explain this:
• Your first and last name are not the same in your Personal information as in your "My Account" page. This sidebar is accessible by clicking on "Profile" in your menu, next to your avatar. Also remember to fill in your date of birth.
- Your part has been incorrectly scanned and cannot be read. (💡 Best tip: remember to scan your piece of ID in high resolution, by scanning them entirely, check that the texts are readable)
- There is a reflection on your photo. Since identity documents are often laminated, it is not uncommon for reflections to occur when using the flash. These reflections prevent the validation of the identity document by hiding important elements for identification. Remember to turn off your flash! 📸
- Your identity document is not complete
- ·Your first and last name are not legible
- Your photo is not complete
- You have not provided the front AND back of your ID
- You have provided a document that is not on the list of valid identity documents
If you are under 18, you do not respect the terms and conditions of the platform and your document will not be validated.
⚠️ There are also specificities concerning the documents making it possible to validate your identity according to your country. For SEPA countries, identity cards and permits are also accepted in addition to your passport. For the USA and Canada, only the passport and driving license are accepted.
Concerning the validity of the identity card:
The period of validity of CNIs has been increased from 10 to 15 years. In order not to force people to renew their card which would still be valid, the State decided that the period of validity of CNIs issued since 2004 would increase from 10 to 15 years, although it is always marked with an expiry date at ten years.
⚠️ However, the extension of the period of validity of the CNI is only valid if the card was issued when the person was of legal majority.